Whether the flooring needs: Deep scrubbing and recoating OR stripping and refinishing
Purus Building Maintenance has the in-house expertise to bring your floors back to life. The refinishing process will involve the following:
- Dust mop ﬂoor to remove loose debris.
- Strip floors using wax stripper to remove old wax coats
- Hand agitate along the walls and in the corners.
- Remove stripper solution with a wet/dry vacuum or automatic scrubber.
- Repeat if necessary until all the previous coatings area removed.
- Rinse with neutral floor cleaner and plain water.
- Allow the ﬂoor to dry up to 45 minutes.
- Apply the new ﬂoor ﬁnish to protect the ﬂoor.